Registration is now closed!
Download the Registration Form [PDF]
Halifax (April 25, 2010) | Moncton (July 17, 2010)
ON-SITE BADGES WILL BE SOLD FOR MONCTON
On-Site Registration Info
Please see below for important information
IMPORTANT NOTE: Both Animinitime 2010 events have an attendance cap. This means that only a certain amount of attendees are allowed at each event, so badges are limited.
Depending on pre-registration numbers, there may not be on-site registration available at one or both events. To best ensure you have a badge for the Animinitime of your choice (or both!), pre-registration is highly recommended.
Animinitime Registration is open from the dates below or while supplies last:
January 1st, 2010 – March 31st, 2010 (Halifax Location)
January 1st, 2010 – July 1st, 2010 (Moncton Location)
Before pre-registering, please take note of the following:
- Pre-registration fees are non-refundable.
- Photo ID will be required in order to pick up pre-registered badges along with a copy of your EventBrite confirmation if registering online.
- Upon arrival at the convention, you will be asked to sign for your badge. By signing for your badge you are agreeing to abide by the convention rules and policies. If you are not 18, you will be required to have a legal guardian available to sign for you.
- All badges, including the Halifax/Moncton
badge set, can only be used by those whose name they were originally purchased under.
- Pre-registrations received with postmarks after the specified dates will not be processed.
- All attendees under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
On-Site Registration Information
In the event that badges remain at the time pre-registration closes, badges will be available to buy at the door of the event. This will be confirmed within 24 hours of the end of the pre-registration period.
Please note the following:
- There will be a cap on those allowed to purchase badges on-site
- Badges are sold first-come, first-serve. Only one badge per individual and holding spots in line for others will not be permitted
- Only cash is accepted for badge payment at the convention
- Registration for those who did not pre-register will open at 10am
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Registration for Animinitime Halifax closed on March 31, 2010 at which time we were also excited to announce that all available tickets for the event had been sold out.
Both our Animinitime events were originally planned and announced with an attendance cap for a variety of reasons, the most important of which being the fire safety protocols in place for our events. Our Animinitime Halifax event cap is directly based on what is a safe number of attendees for the convention space we have.
While we wish we could accommodate everyone interested in attending, we must act accordingly for the safety of our attendees, the hotel and our convention staff. Because of this no exceptions can be made in the event that all badges sell out.
For those who are unable to attend Animinitime Halifax, we remind you that registration for Animinitime Moncton is currently open and tickets for Halifax’s special theatre showing of Cowboy Bebop the movie are still on sale as well. We also look forward to seeing everyone at our pre-con picnic event – Super Picnic – which is a free, open to the public event taking place on the Halifax Commons on April 24.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Q: I pre-registered for Animinitime but haven’t received my EventBrite confirmation! Do you know why?
A: All users who registered online for their EventBrite tickets will have immediately received their e-mail confirmations, pending that their e-mail address was spelt correctly. All registrants who registered either by mail or by dropping off their forms at Strange Adventures were also entered into this system in order to receive their registrations.
If you did not receive your registration, it is likely because you did not provide an e-mail address on your registration form or we were unable to make it out correctly. If you are concerned about your pre-registration status, please contact conchair @ animinitime.org and we’ll be happy to look it up for you.
For privacy purposes we will not be posting a list of those who have registered online for public viewing.