Two days to con-time! We hope everyone’s excited – we know we are! To help make the badge pick-up process as quick and smooth as possible, we encourage everyone to be aware of the policies and procedures in place so they can have everything ready upon arrival to the convention. Less time in line means more time enjoying the con-goodness!
Some important things to note for the upcoming Animinitime:
- Sign in for pre-registrants opens at 9am
- All attendees must have photo ID
- All attendees under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian to sign them in
- All attendees 13 and under must have a legal guardian with them at all times
Those looking to purchase badges on site, please note the following:
- Registration for those who did not pre-register will open at 10am
- There will be a cap on those allowed to purchase badges on-site
- Badges are sold first-come, first-serve. Only one badge per individual and holding spots in line for others will not be permitted
- Only cash is accepted for badge payment at the convention
We look forward to seeing everyone there and also hope to see everyone decked out in their fabulous cosplay for the Masquerade at tomorrow’s Picnicon!